Kindness Day – How Kind Are You?
Today is Kindness Day! It sounds so wonderfully warm and friendly, but it got me thinking – how kind are we every day?
- do you smile at strangers just to make someone else’s day a little brighter?
- do you hold the door open for someone else, or say thank you if someone holds the door for you?
- do you smile and say ‘you’re welcome’ when someone says thank you for something?
- do you think before you say something or post a comment on someones social media – is it kind?
- do you think before you say something unkind in front of your children? They learn how to be kind from you.
- do you ever share a ‘random act of kindness’ just because you can?
Kindness is something a child learns from those around them, show them how to be kind, our world desperately needs it. Do share what you have done today to be kind. Here’s a message from my nurseries……
Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere!